POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back to the future : Re: Back to the future Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back to the future
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 Aug 2008 13:09:27
Message: <489b2c47$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:03:25 +0100, St. wrote:

>      What? Even Wings3D? As far as I know, it's 'the' most easily used
> modeller out there. And very powerful.

Well, even Wings3D has a slight learning curve.  Blender is easy to
operate as well, once you have learned the interface - but for some, that
takes years to master.

Today's society is full of people who don't want to take the time to
*learn*, they just expect to be able to understand everything instantly,
and get frustrated when they don't "get it" within the first 30 seconds
of using a new tool.

Jim